Z Gallerie

When I lived in Cincinnati, one of my most favorite stores was Z Gallerie. Now that I'm back in Buffalo, I can't get that fix - and man does it stink. Thankfully, they have a great online store (and facebook page!) that I frequent. In my new interior make-over frame of mind, I've been trying to decide what I like best from their store. I think the winner for the living room right now is the Aiden Chair and the Aiden Sofa! The Aiden Chair sells for $999.00 and the sofa, $1,299.00. They pair this ensemble with this painting, which I think compliments nicely.

Z Gallerie also has some great sales going on right now. Check it out!



1 comments:

gina said...

I moved from Cincinnati to San Diego three years ago. San Diego is a fantastic city and I never thought I would miss Cincinnati, but I do. There are so many little things I still crave three years later. Despite the horrible weather they are having, I have been having an insatiable urge to move back there! I loved this post and the memories it sparked.

Post a Comment