Getting ready for the marketplace on December 20th!

In order to prepare for the upcoming marketplace on the 20th of December, I had to purchase more material last night to begin drawing more owl pillows that seemed to be the favorite at the Second Storie Indie Market this past weekend. I will have more than 1 this time for purchasing, I promise! I will also have some new goodies to stock up on as I'm playing with the gocco more!
Here is more information on the event:

Holiday Shopping Last minute gift buying panic marketplace
at Western New York Book Arts Center

468 Washington St at Mohawk in Downtown Buffalo 

December 20th
11am - 4pm. 

Free admission and open to the public
Artists, craftspeople, printers, & other handmade/self published/locally produced items. Perfect gifts for giving or hoarding.



See you there!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment