The Second Storie Indie Market was a great time!

So in the past week I've reflected on the Indie Market I did last Saturday and Sunday in Rochester- and I have to say I had a lot of fun! I met a lot of great designers who are super kind and very professional. Made some new friends and networked a bit at the same time - what fun!

I've put up some pictures of my work from the show and the next time you can see my work will be on December 20th at the Western New York Book Arts Collaborative "Last Minute Gift Buying Panic Marketplace" in the heart of Buffalo, New York. Come check it out and buy handmade for Christmas this year!




4 comments:

second storie said...

so glad you had a good time with us! your work is beautiful - you need your own table next time!

Kim said...

Aw thanks:) I already can't wait for the next one!!

second storie said...

I'm in love with my little owl print! You have wonderful art and I can't wait to see what else you have in the future!

Cris
Luna Bella Designs

Kim said...

You are so sweet! I'm cooking up some new designs, hopefully they will please:) THANK YOU!

Post a Comment